Friday, December 23, 2011

Raspberry Pi


I'v been following the Raspberry Pi for a while now and there almost ready for production!
Here is a picture of a test board.
 
Its the size of a credit card! 


Here are the specs for people that aren't familiar with the project.
 


The point of this project is too provide a cheap computer for kids to learn programming. 


They will have 2 versions, Model A(128mb ram) will cost $25 and the Model B(256mb ram) $35. There scheduled to start selling them early 2012.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,Website functionality must not be ignored. No matter what programming language you use in Web Design Cochin, you should always adhere to clean coding standards and always have it validated. Thanks....

herbal erection pills said...

I do not even know the way I stopped up here, but I thought this submit used to be good. I don't know who you might be but certainly you're going to a famous blogger when you aren't already. Cheers!